Ingles B1 - Activity 7 - Blog
Ingles B1 - Activity 7 - Blog
Step 1.
Step 2.
Step 1.
The trip we made was
to the Beaches of Atacames in Ecuador.
On this occasion I
had the pleasure of traveling with my parents, my partner and the family of my
best friend.
We took this tour by
land in an Andean Tourism bus, the ride was spectacular since it is a place
with a tropical climate.
The menu for the
meals was very varied, we were able to enjoy some delicious local dishes such
as shrimp soup, rice with shrimp, seafood rice, fish in all its presentations,
shell soup.
Most of the time we
spent on the beach enjoying the sea and some moments we swam in the hotel pool,
we also had the opportunity to go to the city center and buy some souvenirs for
our family and friends.
My partner, my
friend and his father had the opportunity to go paragliding and commented that
it was a fascinating experience.

In a boat we visited the Island of the birds, a giant hill where different kinds of birds live, it is a spectacular place.
In a boat we visited the Island of the birds, a giant hill where different kinds of birds live, it is a spectacular place.
Step 2.
The last day I was
in Atacames, I decided to get up early to go along the beach for the last time.
It was very early,
the sun did not come out yet.
I started a walk
along the beach, when I suddenly looked high that I was buried in the sand, but
that it was coming out a little.
I decided to
approach and it turns out that it was a ticket, so I decided to dig it out of
the sand and the surprise for me is that it was 10 Dollars.
For me it was a good
farewell to Atacames and the whole trip a beautiful experience considering that
my parents had never been on a beach and barely knew the sea.
Step 3


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario